Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free La Choy Creations at Food Lion

Wednesday is stir-fry night at our house and I was picking up some veggies at Food Lion.  I scanned my MVP card as I entered and was surprised to find a coupon print for a free package of La Choy Creations.  We've never tried them before, but I thought it was worth a shot.  The container comes with rice and a can of seasoning, all you do is add the meat.  We decided to go with the Teriyaki Chicken (I wanted Sweet Sesame but my 6yr old made the final call).  I won't be following the instructions completely -- I plan on stir-frying the meat (beef instead of chicken) and will probably throw in broccoli as well.

I'll let you know how it compares to our normal fare.

UPDATE:  Well, it was a hit.  Usually we have leftovers from our stir-fry, but tonight every last bit was enjoyed at the table.  I suspect we'll have this meal again...

George

No comments:

Post a Comment